This Super Quick Brunch Cruffins Recipe only takes 3 essential ingredients. Jazz them up with some chestnut cream and shaved almonds. A perfect Brunch snack that will certainly impress your guests.
Ingredients for 6 Cruffins
• 1 can of croissant dough (340g)
• 50g white sugar
• 1 tsp cinnamon
• Optionally: chestnut cream
• Optionally: shaved almonds
• 6 cup muffin pan
• Chopping board
How it’s done
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/390°F and grease your muffin pan with butter or oil.
2. Open the can of croissant dough and mix the sugar and cinnamon on a plate.
3. Roll the roll of croissant dough into the sugar/cinnamon mixture.
4. Cut the sugared croissant roll into 6 even slices. Dip each side of the 6 slices in the sugar cinnamon/mixture and place the slices into the cups.
5. Bake the Cruffins for 15-20 minutes in the preheated oven. Carefully take the Cruffins out of the muffin pan and serve warm or at room temperature.
Serving tip: Add a teaspoon of chestnut cream on top of each Cronut and decorate with some shaved almonds.
Did you make these Super Quick Brunch Cruffins? I’d love to see your Cruffin creations. Share them with me @Talesofpastry. Let me know in the comments below if you have any questions or suggestions.